Wednesday 9 September 2015

[Dokkan Battle] Guarantee SSR card - Reset Marathon

I have to say, Bandai Namco team is doing a great job with Dokkan Battle.
19th top grossing app on the Japan app store, what's they trick ??

Every user is different I guess what I found from this game is that it's very user friendly.
Yes, its easy to play and understand but, having frequent events, login bonuses, introducing new characters do give incentive for the users to play which I think it's very user friendly.


The game has been out for a while (6 or so months) and one of the events that happening on the Japanese Dokkan Battle is a special Summon (x10) which guarantees you a SSR character.

*Please note, to roll a SSR rarity card in Dokkan Battle, the % is roughly 2-5%.

You will need 50 stones for this summon but, as I said, GUARANTEES you the most rarest character which is great to start a new game.

The event is vaild until the end of October and if you are thinking of playing, this is a great time.


In one of my other blogs, I talked about RISEMARA and I had a crack at it with Dokkan Battle.



Are you playing the Japanese Dokkan Battle?
If you are, let me know how you went int he guarantee summon.



No comments:

Post a Comment